Are you a natural born leader?
Do you effortlessly identify and manage project scope, goals and deliverables?
Are you the one who has great experience in defining tasks and required resources in order to achieve positive outcomes?
If so, this opportunity is for you!
Since one of the main goals of MOBYRIX is to deliver cool mobile apps in important categories, such as Utility, Telecom and Dating, we’re now looking for a highly skilled Product Manager who is eager to help meet that challenge.
The success we are striving for will be the result of very skilled people working in an environment that cultivates creativity, partnership, and thinking of old problems in new ways.
If that sounds like the kind of environment that you find intriguing, then let's talk.
Back to Careers
Product Manager (PM)
- Monitor and prioritize all team needs and requests at daily standup meetings, provide highest level of responsiveness to all teams members;
- Gather and provide the growth team with the details and resources needed to develop smash-hit products;
- Coordinate the growth team to identify needs, priorities, dependencies and risks as well as keep the track of sprint metrics;
- Schedule and lead Agile ceremonies (daily standup meetings, sprint planning, demo meetings, retrospectives, OKR planning etc.);
- Follow up with individual team members to make sure tasks are completed on time;
- Provide prompt and friendly support to anyone looking for help with tasks;
- 3+ years practical real-world experience in project management (mobile apps development);
- Hand-on experience with completing projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline;
- Excellent analytical skills and proven ability to see projects through the full life cycle;
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate project team, inspire teamwork;
- Critical thinking capabilities and curious mindset about new ideas;
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
- Working in a highly professional team on various ambitious products;
- Endless possibilities to participate in the product development and bring your own vision that will matter;
- Favorable environment for your personal and professional growth;
- Comfortable and psychologically healthy workplace;
- Competitive USD-pegged salary;
- Free breakfast from creative catering that offers diverse dishes;
- 5 paid sick leaves;
- Free yoga classes right in the office;